Welcome to present your study in one of our journals!
Our journals welcome contributions from the members such as Research Articles, Short Communications or Perspectives. If arranging a conference, there are also opportunities available to publish the contributions in a special issues.
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is double blind and submission is online via ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Acta Agriculturæ Scandinavica, Section A – Animal Science publishes results of original research in animal science and their applications related to the following topics:
- Animal breeding and genetics
- Molecular genetics
- Animal physiology and reproduction
- Nutrition and feeding
- Animal behaviour and welfare
- General animal husbandry and systems of production, including economic and technical aspects
- Hygiene and quality of animal products
Acta Agriculturæ Scandinavica Section B – Soil & Plant Science publishes original research in applied soil and plant science with special attention given to to crop production in agri- and horticultural systems. We welcome manuscripts dealing with:
- Climate smart and sustainable crop production systems
- Water and nutrient efficiency
- Soil conservation and productivity
- Precise agriculture systems
- Applications of bio- and nanotechnology
- Digitalisation and robotics
- Soil-plant interactions